- Patented ESS Speed-Clip strap system makes adjusting the tension of FirePro goggle straps quick and easy, even with gloves on
- ClearZone FlowCoat lens treatments provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference and maximizes peripheral vision
- Full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system further minimizes lens fogging while filtering airborne particles, dust, and debris
- Extra-thick, 2.8mm high-impact Profile Series goggle lenses that meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2015 and CE
With low-profile frames and anti-fog lenses, ESS FirePro-1971 structural firefighting goggles are the most advanced on the market. This goggle series is compliant with NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, including the 5-minute, 500°F oven test. It is also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2015, and is considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All components of ESS FirePro-1971 goggles are heat and flame resistant. The FirePro-1971 FS model features a one-piece, wrap-around strap that easily secures to any helmet with Velcro tabs. This system keeps the goggle on hand at all times, with the flexibility of quickly removing them if needed. This configuration is recommended for use without face shields.