- Weapon-compatible concealed carry platform with Velcro Brand loop lining has a sling attachment point and a Rapid Access Pull tab
- Concealed carry platform accepts lightweight ballistic panels
- Convertible front flap stows behind loop-faced MOLLE webbing panel to provide ready access to items mounted there and to rapidly change the bag's appearance
- Snaps on front flap zipper pulls prevent accidental opening and enable front flap to convert to a sling for larger items
- Main compartment has an adjustable laptop retention rig, zippered pocket with key lanyard and large Velcro Brand loop panel with four gear slots for Tactigami and other hook and loop-compatible accessories
Conflict is a constant and the level of preparedness required depends on the challenge at hand. To win, you need the right tools readily accessible and organized so you can deploy them with a moment's notice. But you need to be nimble and your profile shouldn't scream "look at me!" The solution to these contradictory requirements isn't impossible, it's Vertx. Vertx packs and bags answer the call with current, globally-inspired stealthy styling and multiple color and silhouette options. Lightweight durability, concealed carry capabilities and the ability to upfit them with ballistic panels make these packs easy to configure to your needs. From Rapid Access pull tabs for lightning-quick deployment of critical tools to smooth mesh pockets that give you a snag-free view of your kit, every aspect of these designs has been requested, vetted and proven by real-world end users. Quiet zipper pulls eliminate annoying jangling while tenacious Velcro Brand loop panels ensure your gear will be exactly where you expect it. Adjustable padded shoulder straps conform to your size and changing clothing layers and semi-rigid load stabilizers and impact-absorbent closed cell foam panels provide support and print-proof protection from prying eyes. With loads of pockets to accommodate everything from admin tools to IFAKs, water and other gear, you'll find a place for everything needed for a successful excursion, and a few surprises you're sure to appreciate.