Baselayer Crew Neck Short Sleeve Shirt
- Ribbed knit crew neck collar with double needle cover stitch
- Heat transferred inner tag
- Offset shoulder seam to minimize abrasion & seam stacking
- Double needle cover stitch seam on sleeves & bottom
- FlatLock construction to reduce friction
IEDs. RPGs. The heat. The cold. They're all constant threats. That's why soldiers need every advantage they can get to protect themselves. CORDURA Baselayer fabric is one of those advantages. A high-performance knit engineered from a proprietary blend of INVISTA T420 nylon and cotton, CORDURA Baselayer fabric is 6x more abrasion resistant than 100% cotton. It's comfortable and versatile in all climates with FlatLock seam construction throughout to reduce friction. Absorbs moisture quickly and won't melt or drip like polyester. Helps protect against flash fires and reduces burn injuries severity by charring as opposed to melting.