Below is a list of forms. Please select the form you are looking for. To save the form, simply right click on the link and select ‘Save As’. Once the form is complete, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 800-359-9721 or 586-739-0600.
- Web Tutorials: Navigating Kroll’s Site
- A Letter From Kroll International
- 5.11 Tactical
- Original Footwear
- Bore Cleaning Foam, BCF-3
- Break-Free Bore Paste
- Break-Free CLP Liquid 400-NC-00001-0-021 C-01F
- Break-Free CLP Liquid MIL-E REV A
- Break-Free CLP NC, Aerosol
- Carbon Cutter, CAC-4
- Fenix ARB-L18-3500 MSDS Sheet
- Sabre Red H2O & Crossfire MSDS
- Kroll International, LLC FFL
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Kroll complete Item Number
- Invoice Number from original shipment/receipt of item
- Quantity to be returned
- Reason for request
- ALL product returned will be assessed a 25% restocking fee, unless the return is the result of an error made by Kroll International, LLC.
- If the manufacturer assesses a fee exceeding 25%, the customer will be assessed the difference in addition to the Kroll International restocking fee accordingly.
- All freight charges assessed to the return are the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by Kroll International, LLC unless the return is a result of an error made by Kroll International, LLC. Freight for a return of a defective product will not be reimbursed by Kroll International, LLC.
- Body Armor
- Defense/Pepper Spray
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ by Kroll International, LLC-regardless of disposition by the manufacturer
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers)
- Personal Communications Products (Including EarHugger [VIDMIC] and Code Red Headsets Products)
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform)
- Smith & Wesson Component Kits and Parts
- Product with retail price marking of any type
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits
- First aid or trauma treatment products
- Worn or shopworn products
- Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.
|Armor Express Female Sizing Form||GH Armor Female Sizing Form|
|Armor Express Male Sizing Form||GH Armor Male Sizing Form|
|Body Armor Agreement Form||GH Armor RGA and Alterations Form (if applicable)|
|GH Armor Tactical Sizing Form||GH Panel Dimensions Form|
Effective: April 1st, 2013
Prices reflected on this site are subject to change at any time, without notice.
Kroll International, LLC will accept return of products within 30 days of ship date from our warehouse.
Dealers must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Customer Service. Requests can be e-mailed to email@example.com. You will be required to provide the following information:
All product returns must be accompanied by a Kroll International RMA document - with the RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package.
Please ship to:
Returns Department (with RMA#)
Kroll International, LLC
51360 Danview Technology Court
Shelby Township, MI 48315 USA
Additional product returned but not authorized on the RMA document will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed. The product will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and shall not be reimbursed or credited. Returns must be sent via traceable carrier for validation of receipt of goods and for insurance compliance.
All returns will be processed in a timely manner and credits will be applied to your account. Please note:
Kroll International, LLC will not accept return of or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
Any item returned not in accordance with this written policy will not be accepted as a return or reimbursed and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.