Torso Length Body Shield (Angled Handle)
- Tough, injection-molded, clear polycarbonate shield is .150'' thick (3.8 mm)
- UV-resistant polycarbonate allows visibility up to 88% light transmission
- Rubber-coated steel handle
- .75'' (19mm) Shock-absorbing foam pad protects userâ€™s forearm
- 5'' (12.7cm) Wide decal with white letters on black background allows easy identification of officers
PREMIER Crown mid-size riot body shields are fabricated from a clear, high-strength, UV-stable polycarbonate resin. The 36'' high x 20'' wide shields are lightweight and shatter-resistant. Visibility is undistorted. The shields offer ideal protection from clubs and thrown objects such as bottles, bricks and rocks. The shock absorbing foam pad provides maximum protection for the user's forearm and hands. The Velcro release nylon arm strap is fully adjustable yet secure enough to stay fastened during tactical maneuvers. The Model 4100 utilizes a rubber-coated, steel handle. Both handles are designed with maximum ergonomic comfort in mind. The handle and strap are positioned at a 45-degree angle on the Model 4100 to reduce user fatigue during extended tactical encounters.