5 In Stock
- Heavy duty suede & 1000D textile upper for enhanced durability
- PLUSfoam closed cell PU sockliner for extended comfort
- Molded malleolus pad engineered to increase comfort when lying prone
- Medial drainage ports for water evacuation
- Dual density PU midsole/outsole for maximum comfort without extra weight
The Under Armour FNP is a heavy-duty tactical boot that meets AR 670-1 standards, allowing it to be worn as part of a United States military uniform. The uppers are made from rugged suede and 1000 denier textile, making the boot extremely durable and wear-resistant and providing a high standard of protection. Inside, a closed cell foam sockliner provides a secure fit and cushions the foot against impact, and medial drainage ports allow water to leak out instead of pooling inside the boot. The dual-density polyurethane midsole and outsole provide comfortable support, reducing fatigue and injury risks, and a molded malleolus pad protects the ankle bone while moving in a prone position.